Thursday, September 9, 2010

slightly less leaky heine....

Had yet another surgical follow up 8/30 with Dr. Lee.  Based on our previous experiences, he was very hesitant to enter the room for fear of my impending doom yet again.  Boy, was he surprised to see a partial smile on my face.  First time since before surgery in February.

After examination, he basically said that my heine looks like it's closed up a little bit, but still is nowhere near totally healed.  He mentioned that surgery is still a definite possibility at this point, but it's not so urgent it can't wait until I'm a little less crazy with life and work. 

Fingers crossed that the heine continues to heal up and surgery won't be needed. Will keep you posted in a month when I go back for yet another follow up.

Love ya,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment